Winter Family Camp!Bring your families and friends of all ages!
Winter Family Camp
February 17-19, 2023!
Check-In – February 17, 6 to 7 pm
Head Home – February 19, 12 PM
Ages 0 to 3 – Free
Ages 4 to 18 – $25
Ages 19 and up – $75
Max of $300 per family
How to Register:
The 2023 Registration open date is now open!
Please call Camp at 218-829-6767 or email our Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family Camp General Information
Family Camp is for those who desire to grow in their relationships with each other and have fun!
The Whole Family, Father-Son, Mother-Daughter, Father-Daughter, Mother-Son, Grandparents, Aunts/Uncles, single adults, and anyone who could use time with the Lord!
- New! Guided snowmobile rides (Please bring your sled or, call us about rentals)
- Wooden Rollercoaster Ice slide
- Tubing Hill with 3 varying Chutes
- 2 lighted Broomball Courts
- Snowman making
- Snack Shop
- Family Games
- and so much more…
We will also offer child care for times for adults to get some personal time
What We Offer
- We offer modern housing options.
- Every cabin has indoor bathrooms and showers
- Every cabin has heat
- Every cabin is carpeted
- Every cabin has 1 full sized bed plus bunks
- Every cabin is within 200′ of a basement or storm shelter
- Each family will have their own cabin
- Our chapel is heated
- There are also quiet places to relax by a fireplace or on a sofa to read and rest.
Dave and his wife, Rawney, have been married for 18 years. They have three daughters ages 14, 12, and 10. As a family, they are avid outdoor adventure seekers who enjoy camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, and traveling to new places.
Dave has been a passionate Jesus-follower since his teenage years and followed that passion as it led to a calling in ministry. Born and raised in Minnesota, his educational journey took him to Northwestern College and Bethel Seminary. He’s served as a youth pastor and men’s pastor, and currently is the Pastor of Adult Formation at Alexandria Covenant, in Alexandria, Minnesota.