Where Are We?
We are in the heart of the Brainerd Lakes Area and just 2.5 hours north of the Twin Cities and an 1 hour from St. Cloud, MN.
We are on 32 acres of beautiful land with 100-acres of Hardy Lake. We are located next to Crow Wing State Park that has hiking trails and beautiful scenory.
We are near Gull Lake and many hiking trails along with golf resorts, Ski Gull, snowmobile trails, waterparks and many more!
We offer facility and program rentals for:
- Youth Groups
- Adult Groups
- Family Reunions wanting a Christian Enviroment
- Orginizations with a Christian foundation, purpose or are open to learning more about Christianity.
Why Stay with us?
We are a Christian Faith Based ministry where our staff desire to help you make your event the best experience possible. We have hosts who are available throughout your retreat whenever you have a need.
Modern, Yet Camp Facilities
Seems like many camps either feel like a hotel or like a rustic outback, we strive to be differnt:
- We offer modern air conditioned cabins finished in pine, cedar and aspen.
- Each cabin has its own bathrooms
- Each cabin has heat, some even fireplaces
- Each cabin has at least one full sized bed
- All our cabins are located centrally around the chapels and dining facilities.
- Each cabin is within 200′ of a basement of storm shelter.
- Almost all our cabins offer lake views
- Most cabins have parking nearby
Modern Chapels, fully equipped.
- We offer projectors or flat panel tv’s for you to plug in your slides or presentations into, no hauling equipment.
- Most chaples have heat and air conditing
- Chapels are equipped with sound boards, mics, cords, stands and more
- We can help you set up and hosts can assist if anything happens.
- Our goal is you focus on ministry, we help keep the behind the scenes – behind the scenes.
Please Call for Pricing & Availability
More information coming soon. In the meantime please contact us with any questions:
Call Frank Sando – Assistant Director
Phone (line 1): (218) 829-6767