Father Son Advance
September 15-17, 2023
Dads, Guardians, Mentors, and Uncles bring young man/men ages 8 and up to a fun, bond-making, iron-sharpening, meat-eating event.
A weekend designed for men, both young and old, to have fun, advance skills, and to grow in their relationships with God and each other.
September 15-17, 2023
Check-in at 7 pm Friday Evening
First Chapel Session at 8:30 pm in Cedar Lodge
Head Home 12 pm Sunday
Adult men ages 19 and up: $80
Young men ages 8 – 18: $40
Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Note: Let us know if you have any food allergies so we know how we can best accommodate you!
- Tomahawk Axe Throwing Experience
- Knife Forging
- Check out a Fat Tire bike and tour the area
- Go fishing on Hardy lake. (terrific Pike and Panfish).
- Enjoy our Pedal Go-Cart Races
- Build Lego projects with our ample supply of Legos.
- Kick back by the fireplace, get snacks at the snack shop or play board/card games with new friends.
- Enjoy great food, worship and just hanging with the guys!
And much more…
Currently there are NO COVID requirements call or email for information.
(Scheduled to be revised)
7:00 PM – Registration
8:00 – Walking Tacos
8:30 – Chapel
8:00 – Breakfast
Choose from various activities like Tomahawk Axe Throwing, Pedal Go-Cart Races, Knife Forging, Fireside cooking, and much more!
Afternoon activities include Knife Forging, Pedal Go-Cart Races, Fat Tire Bikes, Boating, Fishing, and Enjoying the outdoors.
5:30 – Dinner
6:30 – Chapel
9:00 – Breakfast
10:00 – Closing Chapel
12:00 – Depart
This Years Speaker:
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag or Bedding for a double or single bed
- Towel and Toiletries (Shampoo, Soap,)
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Flip flops
- Good Shoes/Boots for outdoors
- Warm clothes
- Pen or Pencil
- Snack money for the Canteen
- Optional Snowmobile if weather is permitting.
- Optional Pistol for target shooting, we have locked safe available.
- Optional bring favorite games to challenge your friends.
Let us know if you have any special diet concerns, we have Gluten and Dairy free options available!
Campers can also have access to a refrigerator and microwave for food they would like to bring. (Please clearly label food with campers full name).
Please contact us if you have ANY questions, we would love to help! email@example.com or call (218)-829-6767
What are the cabins like?
All our cabins have private bathrooms, private showers, heat and air conditioning.
They are carpeted and located within 200′ of a basement or storm shelter.
Most cabins allow parking within 100′ of door for loading and unloading.
What do I do if I find my camper lost something?
Contact the office via phone 218-829-6767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with name, contact, item description and where camper thinks he/she may have lost it. We will contact you back and if found return it to you at your expense.
All lost and found items are disposed of after 30 days.
Policies and what not to bring
- All campers must attend all required activities like meal time and chapels.
- Do not bring fire works or drugs, alcohol of any kind.