Father Son Advance
For men ages 10 and up!
This years theme is LOADED. Exploring II Timothy with Pastor Paul Osborne: $75.
Dads, guardians, mentors, uncles bringing a young man/men ages 10 and up to a fun, bond making, iron sharpening, meat eating event, Why- Because real men don’t retreat, we advance!
February 26-28, 2021
Check-in at 7 pm Friday Evening
First Chapel Session at 8 pm in Cedar Lodge
Head Home 12 pm Sunday
Adult men ages 19 and up: $75
Young men ages 10 – 18: $30
Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Take a reloading class with experienced reloaders.
- Learn how a real cannon is made.
- Bring your favorite pistol and shoot with the guys at the designated time.
- “Weather pending” bring a snowmobile and ride with the camp staff on groomed trails.
- Stay outdoors and go tubing or play broomball.
- Want to warm up, head indoors and play backlight laser tag.
- Go fishing on Hardy lake. (great Pike and Panfish).
- Build Lego projects with our large supply of Legos.
- Kick back by the fireplace, get snacks at snack shop or play board/card games with new friends.
- Enjoy great food, worship and just hanging with the guys!
And much more…
COVID requirements call or email for information.
Our Speaker: Pastor Paul Osborne
Our speaker: Pastor Paul Osborne has a passion to see men come to faith in Christ & equipping them for service.
He and his wife Bethany have three kids (21, 19 and 14). Paul serves as senior pastor at lakeview community church. Also, Paul isn’t too bad at Xbox and builds cannons in his free time.
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag or bedding for a double or single bed
- Towel and toiletries (shampoo, soap,)
- Tooth brush and tooth paste
- Flip flops
- Good shoes/boots for outdoors
- Warm clothes
- Pen or pencil
- Snack money for the snack shop
- Optional snowmobile if weather is permitting.
- Optional pistol for target shooting, we have locked safe available.
- Optional bring favorite games to challenge your friends.
Let us know if you have any special diet concerns, we have gluten and dairy free options available!
Campers can also have access to a refrigerator and microwave for food they would like to bring. (please clearly label food with campers full name).
Please contact us if you have ANY questions, we would love to help! email@example.com or call 218-829-6767
What are the cabins like?
All our cabins have private bathrooms, private showers, heat and air conditioning.
They are carpeted and located within 200′ of a basement or storm shelter.
Most cabins allow parking within 100′ of door for loading and unloading.
What do I do if I find my camper lost something?
Contact the office via phone 218-829-6767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org name, contact, item discription and where camper thinks he/she may have lost it. We will contact you back and if found return it to you at your expense.
All lost and found items are disposed of after 30 days.
Policies and what not to bring
- All campers must attend all required activities like meal time and chapels.
- Do not bring fire works or drugs, alchol of any kind.