Updates Coming Soon!
Dads, Guardians, Mentors, Uncles bringing a young man/men ages 10 and up to a fun, bond making, iron sharpening, meat eating event,
Because men don’t retreat, we advance!
September 23-25, 2022
Check-in at 7 pm Friday Evening
First Chapel Session at 8 pm in Cedar Lodge
Head Home 12 pm Sunday
Adult men ages 19 and up: $80
Young men ages 10 – 18: $40
Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Take the orienteerig challenge
- Go on a 3d deer hunt in the woods
- Check out a Fat Tire bike and tour the area
- Go fishing on Hardy lake. (great Pike and Panfish).
- Build Lego projects with our large supply of Legos.
- Kick back by the fireplace, get snacks at snack shop or play board/card games with new friends.
- Enjoy great food, worship and just hanging with the guys!
And much more…
Currently there are NO COVID requirements call or email for information.
7:00 – Registration
8:00 – Chapel
9:30 – Pie and Ice Cream
8:00 – Breakfast
Choose from a variety of activities like Archery Shooting Tips, Orienteering, Knife Forging, Legos, Relaxing
12:00 Lunch (Homemade Fire Roasted Pizzas)
Afternoon activities include, 3 D Archery Hunt, Archery tag, Fat Tire Bikes, Boating, Fishing, Enjoying the outdoors.
5:30 – (Flame Roasted Pork Chops, Corn on Cob…)
6:30 – Chapel
9:00 – Brunch
10:00 – Closing Chapel and Awards
Depart at your leisure!
Subject to improvement
This Years Speaker: TBD
What to bring:
- Sleeping Bag or Bedding for a double or single bed
- Towel and Toiletries (Shampoo, Soap,)
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Flip flops
- Good Shoes/Boots for outdoors
- Warm clothes
- Pen or Pencil
- Snack money for the Canteen
- Optional Snowmobile if weather is permitting.
- Optional Pistol for target shooting, we have locked safe available.
- Optional bring favorite games to challenge your friends.
Let us know if you have any special diet concerns, we have Gluten and Dairy free options available!
Campers can also have access to a refrigerator and microwave for food they would like to bring. (Please clearly label food with campers full name).
Please contact us if you have ANY questions, we would love to help! firstname.lastname@example.org or call (218)-829-6767
What are the cabins like?
All our cabins have private bathrooms, private showers, heat and air conditioning.
They are carpeted and located within 200′ of a basement or storm shelter.
Most cabins allow parking within 100′ of door for loading and unloading.
What do I do if I find my camper lost something?
Contact the office via phone 218-829-6767 or email email@example.com name, contact, item discription and where camper thinks he/she may have lost it. We will contact you back and if found return it to you at your expense.
All lost and found items are disposed of after 30 days.
Policies and what not to bring
- All campers must attend all required activities like meal time and chapels.
- Do not bring fire works or drugs, alcohol of any kind.