Family Camp 2020
Thank you to all the families that joined us this year! We had a blast and are looking forward to Summer 2021! Stay tuned for dates.
Family camp is for those desiring to grow their relationships with each other and have fun!
The whole family.
July 3-7, 2020
Registration opens on the 3rd at 4:00pm with Dinner at 6:30pm
Camp ends on the 7th at 1:00 after a light lunch
*If you can’t make the whole time, contact us for pricing.
Adults 19-99 $160 Youth 4-18 $60 ea Infants 0-3 Free.
- Fireside dinners
- Rifle and slingshot range
- Pontoon rides
- Kayaks, canoeing, fishing, paddle board, swimming.
- Yard games
- Speleo box challenge
- Archery Tag
- Laser tag
- Family friendly games
- Black light games
- Snack shop
- Canoe trip
- Much More…
We also offer child care for those times mom and dad would like to spend together on a walk or ride around the lake.
Stay tuned for dates!
- We offer modern housing options.
- Every cabin has indoor bathrooms and showeres
- Every cabin has air conditioning
- Every cabin is carpeted
- Every cabin has 1 full sized bed plus bunks
- Every cabin is within 200′ of a basement or storm shelter
- Each family will have their own cabin
- Our chapel has air conditioning
- There are also quiet places to relax by a fireplace or on a sofa to read and rest.
Todd Braschler, of Braschler Ministries
Todd has traveled the country singing with Brashler family singers, served as pastor in several churches, co-hosted Diamond Adventures (Christian hunting and fishing tv series). He is known as a pastor to pastors, traveling as a motivational speaker and working with pastors and congregations to see God’s plans for their ministries.
Todd is here to offer workshops, challenge you spiritually and encourage you as well is meet with individuals and families wanting biblical counsel.
What to bring:
- Bedding for 1 full sized bed and single sized beds
- Towel and toiletries
- Flip flops
- Swim wear
- Camera to record those special times
- Sun block
- Bug repellent
- Good shoes for outdoors
- Rain gear
- Mom, bring a book and relax by a fire or in your room while we care for the children
Let us know if you have any special diet concerns, we have gluten and dairy free options.
Please contact us if you have ANY questions, we would love to help! firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218-829-6767