Youth entering in grades 5th-7th Fall 2024
July 14 – 19, 2024
3:00 to 4:00 pm on Registration Day
3:00 to 4:00 pm on Pick-Up Day
$12 – Summer Themed T-shirt
Free t-shirt if registered by May 1st, 2024
$7 – Media Pack Download
No more CD’s but would be $10 if purchased
- Paddle boards
- Rollercoster waterslide
- Speleo Boxes
- Group games
- Archery Tag
- Laser tag
- Ga-Ga ball
- Carpet ball
- Air rifles
- And much more…
What to Bring
(Italics overnights only)
- Sleeping bag or bedding for a single bed
- Favorite teddy bear
- Towel and toiletries (shampoo, soap,)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Flip flops
- Bug repellent
- Good shoes for outdoors
- Rain gear
- Light Jacket
- Pen or pencil
- Optional dress up cloths for Banquet night.
- Optional $ for canteen account.
Let us know if you have any special diet concerns, we have gluten and dairy free options available!
Campers can also have access to a refridgerator and microwave for food they would like to bring. (please clearly label food with campers full name).
Please contact us if you have ANY questions, we would love to help! firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218-829-6767
- Nurse is available day and night.
- All medications must be in original containers.
- Emergency inhailers and epi pens may be carried by camper with parents permission. Nurse must record camper having those items.
- Campers with a fever cannot attend camp without a Dr’s note.
- Campers with certain medical condtions like contageous illness or pregnacy must have a DR. note.
- OTC medications must be turned to the nurse. Campers may go to nurses as needed.
About our staff
We are committed to providing a Safe, Quality and Affordable camp experience. This starts with our counselors.
- All counselors are completed references, work history and thorough interviews.
- Completed back ground checks
- Completed “Ministry Safe” sexual abuse prevention and response training.
- 10+ day staff training
- Each counselor works with up to 8 campers per cabins. Most of the time with a counselor in training.
- Parents/guardians are encouraged to meet the counselor when dropping off your camper.
What are the cabins like?
All our cabins have bathrooms, showers and air conditioning.
They are carpeted and located within 200′ of a basement or storm shelter.
How long can I expect registration and check in to last?
Registration will be in the large white barn type building this year, we have greeters to help guide you to where to go and haul luggage.
Typically registration can last 20-40 minutes depending on if you prepaid, have medications and where your cabin is located. We have people with golf carts available for people needing assistance getting around, just ask at registration.
Can I write or call my camper during camp?
We encourage letter writing, you may drop off pre- labeled letters and packages at registration. Packages/letters will be delivered on pre-arranged days.
You can mail letters to 1026 Camp Jim Rd SW Pillager, MN 56473. Attn: child’s name.
We discourage calls as it may cause home sickness, but you are welcome to contact the office 218-829-6767 and we will connect you with your child.
Can my child attend special events during camp if I come and pick them up. Things like sports, medical appointments, etc?
Yes, Just talk to the registration staff and they can provide you with the form you need so that your child can be picked up and dropped off at prearranged times.
How do I pick up my child at the end of camp?
All youth camps end at 2:30 with a special awards or program. This will be located in a designated area marked when you arrive. The program lasts 30 minutes. For all younger campers you need to check them out with their counselor or designated person. You can pick up medications at that time as well as any left over canteen monies and check the lost and found for missing items.
What do I do if I find my camper lost something?
Contact the office via phone 218-829-6767 or email email@example.com name, contact, item discription and where camper thinks he/she may have lost it. We will contact you back and if found return it to you at your expense.
All lost and found items are disposed of after 30 days.
What are we doing in response to COVID 19
We are following closely the MN Dept of health guidelines as they become available. As information becomes available we will make appropriate adjustments.
Policies and what not to bring
- All campers must attend all required activities like meal time and chapels.
- Deposit is refundable up till 14 days prior to the camp starting. With the exception of medical emergencies.
- Cell phones are not allowed at camp. If one is found it will be turned into the office for safe keeping and returned at end of camp week. It is our desire that campers are able to “unplug” during the week allowing them to fully experience camp and all it has to offer. Not having cell phones removes distractions, increases safety and prevents inappropriate pictures from being posted. If your camper needs to call home they can ask their counselor and arrangements can be made.
- NO drugs, alcohol, magazines, pornography, e-cigarette devices, fireworks, smoke bombs, duct tape, weapons of any kind, knives, music, i pods, mp3, mp4 or related items are allowed.
- Because swimwear can be a distraction for some, we do not allow bikinis “unless covered by a shirt” or speedo’s at camp.
- Do not bring clothing with vulgar writing, nudity or with holes in bikini areas. We will ask you to change if you show up with the above listed.
- Bulling and fighting is absolutely forbidden and campers will be sent home if it persists at the parents expense, no refund will be provided.
- Sexual harassment is forbidden including but not limited to “unwanted physical touch, cat calling, name calling”. Campers will be sent home at parent/guardians expense, no refund will be provided.
Come join in on the Fun!